Target Audience: General Dental Practitioners (Particularly DF1/DF2)
Length: Full Day
To understand the essential systems used in practice to prepare a case for patient presentation, case acceptance, communication with your technician and the diagnostic process of advanced treatment planning.
At the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Have a logical understanding of the diagnostic process of complicated restorative cases and the techniques essential for their success. These include dental photography, kois dento-facial facebows, articulators, wax ups and trial tooth preparations.
- The role of the treatment coordinator in the diagnostic process and case presentation.
- The role of a cosmetically adjustable articulator and the joint planning with your technician.
- Understand when to use the most appropriate techniques in each clinical situation.
- Confidently use the techniques in general practice.