Teams & Conditions
If you should need to change an appointment we will need one working days’ notice to enable the appointment to be offered to another patient. If notice has not been given, or if you fail to attend an appointment, then we reserve the right to charge for the lost time at our current hourly rate.
You can reserve a new patient appointment and secure this by paying a deposit. However, if you are undergoing a course of treatment you can make staged treatment payments after key appointments. We do offer interest free credit.
We guarantee the treatment we provide for 12 months. Should it fail within this time we will, of course, redo the treatment free of charge.
However, please note:
- Work uptaken against the advice of our team e.g. having a filling instead of a crown cannot be guaranteed.
- Dental health requires continual maintenance, similar to running a car. You would therefore need to pay for any new treatments identified at follow-up visits.
- Dental treatment cannot be expected to last a lifetime without needing replacement through wear and tear and changes in your mouth. Excessive grinding and clenching, high intakes of sugar and smoking can all affect the longevity of dental restorations.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss.
- All guarantees are conditional on you attending your appointments with the dentist and dental hygienist at the prescribed intervals in order to prevent dental disease.
- We would expect any bite guards, if these have been prescribed for you, to be worn in order to prevent overstraining teeth through excessive clenching or grinding movements.
- Our guarantee applies to restorations we have provided. It does not cover any other deterioration in the underlying tooth e.g. if a root treatment is required or part of a tooth crumbles, necessitating a more extensive restoration.
- The appearance (aesthetics) of restorations long term cannot be guaranteed as natural changes in your mouth can affect the initial result.
- Our guarantee may not apply if a compromise treatment plan was undertaken at your request or for root treatments, where the normal success rate is 85%.
- Our guarantee does not apply where the damage to the restoration has been caused by trauma. However, this may be covered by your dental insurance if you are member of our Dental Plans.
How to find us
(We are closed for lunch 1pm -1.30pm)
Out-of-hours Emergency Cover
Whenever possible, please contact us during normal surgery hours. In extreme emergencies more details can be found below.