Dermal Fillers Cardiff
Seeking a youthful glow in Cardiff? Dermal fillers might be just what you’re looking for. As an established aesthetic clinic in the heart of the city, Park Place Dental is committed to helping our community understand the numerous benefits of this non-surgical treatment.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments predominantly made from hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in our bodies. They are meticulously designed to restore lost volume, smoothen facial lines, and plump specific facial features. Think of them as a little boost, enhancing your natural glow.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers:
- Youthful Appearance: Reduce the signs of ageing, giving the skin a refreshed and more youthful look.
- Instant and Lasting Results: Notice improvements immediately, with certain results lasting up to a year or more.
- Specific Enhancements: Address lines and wrinkles, or add volume to areas like the lips, ensuring a natural look without any surgical interventions.
- Hydrated, Revitalised Skin: The hyaluronic acid not only adds volume but also provides hydration to the skin.
- Minimally Invasive: With instant results, this treatment ensures you can get back to your day without much downtime.
The Treatment Process at Park Place Dental:
- In-depth Consultation: It’s crucial to understand what results you want. We’ll discuss and craft a bespoke treatment plan for you.
- Selecting the Type of Filler: Whether it’s Juvederm or Teosyal, we’ll choose what’s best based on the area treated.
- The Procedure: A mild anaesthetic or anaesthetic cream ensures you’re comfortable as the filler is injected under the skin.
- Post-treatment Care: Some might experience redness or a minor bruise. These are temporary and fade soon.
- Length of Results: Effects can be long-lasting, but a regular check-up ensures you continue to enjoy the benefits.
- Lip Fillers: For those looking to add volume to their lips for a fuller appearance.
- Nasolabial Folds & Marionette Lines: Treat the lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty: Modify the shape of your nose without going under the knife.
- Tear Trough & Jowl Treatment: Address the sag and volume loss around the eyes and jaw.
- Décolletage Treatment: A solution for the neckline, ensuring a smooth contour.
Why Choose Dermal Fillers at Park Place Dental:
When you’re looking for long-lasting results in Cardiff, it’s essential to choose a reputable clinic. Our approach focuses on achieving natural enhancements tailored for each individual. Plus, with treatments that show results within a few days, you’re sure to enjoy the benefits swiftly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can filler be used on the face?
Dermal fillers offer versatile solutions for a variety of areas. They can enhance the lips, soften the nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth), address the jowl area, and even improve the appearance of the tear trough (under-eye area). Each area can be treated to enhance your natural features, ensuring a harmonious and refreshed look.
How long do results from dermal fillers last?
The longevity of dermal fillers varies based on the type of filler used and the area being treated. Generally, the effects can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months. However, individual factors such as metabolism, skin type, and lifestyle can influence the duration. During your consultation at Park Place Dental, we’ll provide a more tailored estimate based on your specific treatment plan.
Will I need an anaesthetic during the procedure?
Your comfort is our top priority. To ensure a pleasant experience, we often apply a topical anaesthetic cream or provide a local anaesthetic injection. This ensures the area being treated is numb, making the procedure virtually painless. Post-treatment, any minor discomfort usually fades quickly and can be managed with over-the-counter pain relief if necessary.
What should I expect in terms of swelling or bruising after the treatment?
It’s normal to experience some minor swelling or redness immediately after the dermal filler procedure. In some cases, patients might notice light bruising, especially in areas with delicate skin. However, these side effects are temporary and usually subside within a few days. We’ll provide aftercare advice to help you manage and minimise any side effects, ensuring a smooth recovery.
How do I ensure the most natural-looking results with dermal fillers?
Achieving a natural look is a blend of art and science. At Park Place Dental, our experts focus on enhancing your innate beauty rather than changing your appearance. We take an individualised approach, considering your facial proportions, symmetry, and specific goals. It’s essential to communicate your desired outcomes during the consultation, so together we can craft a treatment plan that resonates with your vision.
How soon after the treatment will I see the results?
One of the significant advantages of dermal fillers is the immediacy of results. Most patients notice a visible difference right after the procedure. As any minor swelling subsides over the subsequent days, the final and refined outcomes become more apparent, allowing you to enjoy the benefits swiftly.
Are there any activities I should avoid post-treatment?
Post-procedure, it’s advisable to avoid strenuous activities, excessive sun exposure, and saunas for at least 24 hours. These precautions help minimise swelling and ensure the filler settles well. Additionally, refrain from touching or massaging the treated area unless instructed otherwise.
Are dermal fillers safe?
When administered by a qualified medical practitioner, dermal fillers are generally safe. They are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body, which reduces the risk of allergic reactions. As with any cosmetic procedure, there are potential side effects, but these are typically minimal and temporary. We’ll discuss any potential risks during your in-depth consultation, ensuring you’re well-informed.
Ready to Find Out More?
For more information or to book your free dermal filler consultation, please contact us.
How to find us
Out-of-hours Emergency Cover
Whenever possible, please contact us during normal surgery hours. In extreme emergencies more details can be found below.