- Work with you to secure and maintain your oral health.
- Provide high quality dental care which addresses your dental needs.
- Listen to your requests or concerns and only recommend treatment we feel necessary to secure and maintain your oral health.
- Clearly explain all treatment options which are available to you.
- Clearly explain your treatment(s) and be receptive to any questions you may have.
- Safeguard your wellbeing at all times whilst in the practice.
- Adhere to the highest standards of cross infection control at all times.
- Safeguard the trust you have placed in us and be honest at all times.
- Respect your confidentiality, treating your details with the strictest of confidence.
- Provide your dental care in a friendly, relaxed and stress free environment.
- Communicate with you in a courteous, honest and professional manner.
- See you promptly and inform you if there is a possibility of any delays.
- Refer you for further advice and specialist treatment when necessary.
- Be as committed as we are to maintaining your oral health.
- Trust that your dental team is working with your best interests at heart.
- Strive to act on the advice you are given on how to maintain a healthy mouth, carry out recommended home care programmes and work towards achieving good standards of oral hygiene.
- Attend your routine dental checks as advised by your dentist.
- Respect that your dental team’s time is important and so attend appointments on time and give at least 24 hours notice if unable to attend an appointment.
- Communicate with your dental team in a polite and courteous fashion.
- Accept that you are ultimately responsible for your ongoing oral health.
- Inform your dental team of any change of personal details or medical status.
How to find us
Monday: 08.00 – 18.30hrs Tuesday: 08.00 – 17.00hrs Wednesday: 08.00 – 18.30hrs Thursday: 08.00 – 17.00hrs Friday: 08.00 – 14.00hrs Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
Out-of-hours Emergency Cover
Whenever possible, please contact us during normal surgery hours. In extreme emergencies more details can be found below.